UV Contact Lenses(26 items)
Items 1-15 of 26
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Amethyst UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Bella Swan UV (Twilight)Special Price $22.99 Regular Price $34.99 As low as $15.00
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Red UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow White Cat UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow White UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Orange UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Violet UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Pink UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Pink Butterfly UV Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Honey UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Green UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Dolly Eye Red UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Pink Cat UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow red and Black Checkers UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Volturi UV (Pair)
Buy UV Contact Lenses Online
Looking for a pair of glow in the dark contacts? Available in a wide range of colors and movie-themed styles, our I Glow UV contact lenses are the next best thing. Designed to look great in daylight and glow lightening-bright when exposed to ultraviolet light/blacklight radiation, UV contacts have rapidly become one of October 31’s must-have costume accessories.
Great for haunted houses, raves, clubbing or just for fun, our FDA approved i-Glow contacts are printed in the UK using a range of vibrant dyes that contain UV-converting phosphors. Upon exposure to the radiation omitted by ultraviolet light/blacklight, these phosphors glow which transforms the lenses into glowing contacts for an out-of-this-world eye transformation.
Designs like Volturi UV, Bella UV and Wolf Eye UV are among the most popular UV colored contacts in our extensive range. These aside, there’s a wide variety of block colours such as White UV which is great for costumes themed on Walking Dead and Zombieland, Red UV which makes great demon, devil, or vampire eyes and Green UV for Hulk, The Grinch, or Maleficent.
Questions about UV contact lenses
Do these contact lenses glow in the dark?
A common misconception is that UV contacts lenses will glow in the dark. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case. As with all UV products, our UV contacts are printed with dye containing phosphors that glow when exposed to radiation emitted by ultraviolet lights/backlights. The problem with glow in the dark dye is that colours can’t be mixed without damaging the aforementioned phosphors, the glow also fades over time and will eventually stop.
Are UV contacts safe?
At Crazy Lenses, our UV contacts are manufactured in the same way as non-UV colored contacts and therefore boast the same high standards of manufacturing, safety, comfort and durability. The only difference is the type of dye used in the printing process.